State Specific Promotions
Government of Goa :
For further details about policies/ proposals of Goa Govt, please contact Department of Commerce, Industry & Employment, Govt of Goaat link below:
- (a) The State of Goa has enacted Goa Investment Promotion Act, 2014 to provide for the Promotion and Facilitation of Investment in the State of Goa.
- (b) The Government of Goa has approved Goa Investment Policy, 2014 on 18th June, 2014. ( Link http://www.goaditc.gov.in/Goa_Investment_policy_18_June_2014_v56.pdf)
- (c) The Government has constituted the Goa Investment Promotion and Facilitation Board (Goa-IPB) to introduce a single window mechanism with the prime objective of promoting and facilitating the Investment in the State.
- (d) Making single window mechanism functional for Investment is in ﬁnal stage.
- (f) The State Government has already taken initiative in implementation of 340 action points on “Ease of Doing Business” circulated by Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion, Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India, New Delhi.
- (g) The State Government has enacted Time Bound Service Delivery Act to bring in transparency and speed in delivery of services.
- (h) Online portal for applications, permissions, monitoring, scrutinizing and payment has been developed by Goa State Pollution Control Board and Commissioner of Commercial Taxes.