State Specific Promotions
Government of Delhi :
Reforms related to “Ease of Doing Business” undertaken in thevarious departments and agencies of Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
(VIII) Payment of Taxes:
- (I) VAT Registration:
- Auto interface with NSDL Website developed for PAN verification.
- TIN and Provisional VAT Registration is being issued in real-time i.c. one day.
- (II) Construction Permits:
- On-line sanction of building plans with Common Application Form (CAF)[integrating Delhi Fire Service (DPS), Chief Inspector of Factories (CIF), Archaeological Survey of India (ASI) and Delhi Metro Rail Corporation(DMRC)] for Residential and Industrial Plots made operational.
- On line, sanction of building plans for Commercial Buildings and CAP forCommercial Buildings [integrating DUACDPCC, AAl.I—lCC (to be taken onboard] DF S and ASI already on Board] implemented.
- Checklist regarding online sanction of building plans made available on websiteand documents are accepted through online mode only.
- Certiﬁcation / declaration by the owner of the building, Architect and StructuralEngineer with regard to conforming of proposal as per MPD-2021. Building Bye-Laws, I983. DMC Aet, 1957 etc. are relied upon.
- These is no requirement of site inspection by DMCs on before sanction ofbuilding plans in respect of approved industrial / commercial areas.
- However, online system generates the date and time for joint inspection by otherdepartments wherever required en ﬁling of application.
- (III) Electricity :
- Self certiﬁcation by DISCOM instead 0fNOC from Labour Department. Govt. ofNCT of Delhi upto IIKVA implemented.
- LT Connection upto 200 KW is permitted.
- Service line cum Development Charges for sanctioned load more than 100 KWand upto 200 KW (215 KVA) has been ﬁxed at Rs. 310/ KVA.
- Number of procedures reduced from 11 to three.
- (IV) Enforcing Contract:
- Two benches in the Original Jurisdiction designated as commercial courts to dealwith the suits involving commercial disputes.
- Two Division benches in the Appellate Jurisdiction designated as CommercialAppellate Courts to hear the appeals.
- Two Benches in Original Jurisdiction of the Hon’ble High Court are exclusivelydealing with Arbitration matters which mostly include commercial disputes
- One Bench is exclusively dealing with Company cases and one bench isexclusively dealing with tax matters.
- One court in each of the 11 District Courts designated to deal with commercialdisputes.
- Four courts in the Hon’ble High Court of Delhi dealingwith Arbitration,Company and Taxation matters are e-courts. Newly established commercialCourts in the Hon’ble High Court would be e-courts.
- Mediation Centres are operational in Delhi District Courts.
- 9 mediation centres have been set up by Delhi Dispute Resolution Societyformedby the Govt. of NCT of Delhi to, interalia, promote ADR.
- (V) Registering Property:
- e-SR ofﬁces data has already been digitized. Legacy data is now proposedto be digitized
- (VI) Registration under Shops and Establishment Act:
Shop registration is given same day on the basis of the self certiﬁcation by theapplicant.
- (VII) Acknowledgement (part l and part I1) under MSMED Act, 2006:
- Made online.
- Timelines reduced from 60 days to 5 days for issue of Acknowledgement (pan I)nd from 60 days to l5 days for issue of Acknowledgement (part II).
(IX) Water and Sewer Connection:
VAT(Local and Central), Property Tax, Vehicle Taxes, Electricity Bils_ WaterBills are accepted online.
(X) The Delhi (Right of Citizen to Time Bound Delivery of Services) Act, 2011:
- Application for water / sewer connection can be filed online. Required documentscan be scanned and uploaded with the application.
- Payment can also be made online for mutation / reopening and disconnection.
- Bills can be viewed online at Consumer friendly portal available www.djb.gov.in.
361 services have been brought under eSLA. The remaining services are alsoproposed to be brought under eSLA by 2016.
For further details about policies/ proposals of Govt of NCT of Delhi, please contact at link below: