State Specific Promotions
Government of Karnataka:
Highlights of Karnataka State:
For further details about policies/ proposals of Govt of Karnataka, please contact Department of Industries, Govt of Govt of Karnatakaat link below:
- 1. Pioneer in Aerospace Industry
- 2. An attractive destination for simulation and R&D due to its inherent advantages of a large number of highly qualified low cost engineers and scientists.
- 3. Karnataka is known for congenial industrial ambience, salubrious climate, excellent labour relations and more importantly, skilled manpower, simpler regulatory processes and lower burden of compliance on investor.
- 4. State has promulgated Sector specific Aerospace policy and has developed an exclusive an aerospace park spread over 1,000 acres – special economic zone (SEZ) at Devanakalli close to the International Airport, Bengaluru. Among the major companies which have established their units in the park include HAL, Dynamatic Technologies, HAL-Rolls Royce joint venture etc.
- 5. The state Government is in the process of clubbing the Industrial Areas consisting of Aerospace Park, Aerospace SEZ, IT Park and Hardware Park Industrial Areas spread across 3,200 acres. Rename the combined Industrial areas as “Hi-tech, Defence and Aerospace Park.
- 6. Karnataka can provide readily available land at this Park to investors in the Aerospace and Defence Sector.
- 7. Karnataka would be home to country’s first approved National Investment and Manufacturing Zone (NIMZ) where about 12,000 acres of land is in advanced stage of acquisition at Vasanthanarasapura Industrial Ares, Tumkur.