State Specific Promotions
Government of Andhra Pradesh :
1. Andhra Pradesh is home to a number of Defence manufacturing facilities which offers significant advantages to industrial units in the sector:-
- Primary spaceport for ISRO at Sriharikota
- National Atmospheric Research Laboratory at Gadanki near Tirupati
- Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) facility at Machilipatnam
- Headquarters of the Eastern Naval Command in Visakhapatnam
2. Defence System Integration Complex is being set upby Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) at Palasamudram in Anantapur Distt.
3. Tactical advantages
4. Ease of Doing Business
- Excellent Port Logistics
- Large Land Banks
- Skilled Manpower
4.4. Skill Development Initiatives
- Labour Concessions
- Single Desk Clearance
- Special Cell
4.5. Infrastructural support
- Industrial Training Institute (ITIs)
- • Land Aerospace and Defence Park would be reserved for training institute which are expected to impart training to about 1,000 personnel annually.
4.6. Fiscal Incentives
- Land avaialbilty
- Power 24 x 7 relaiabl quality power supply
- Excellent Connectivity &quality Infrastructure
For further details about policies/ proposals of AP Govt,please contact Department of Industries, Govt of Andhra Pradesh at link below:
- 100% subsidy would be provided (not exceeding Rs. cr. Or USD 0.96 mn) on basic infrastructure
- Tax Incentives
- Net VAT/CST/SGST reimbursements for MSME and large A&D units shall be as per the new industrial Development Policy 2015-20
- 100% exemption from Entry Tax on ‘Plant & Machinery and capital goods’ for an initial period of 3 years.
- Capital Subsidy: Anchor unit subsidy of Rs. 10 crore (or USD 1.6 million) each shall be offered to first 10 aerospace and/ or defence OEM enterprises established during the policy period.