State Specific Promotions
Andhra Pradesh Aerospace & Defence Electronics Park :
For further details about AP-ADE Park, kindly link below:
- Andhra Pradesh Aerospace & Defence Electronics Park (AP-ADE) is a joint venture initiative of the Government of Andhra Pradesh through Andhra Pradesh Industrial Infrastructure Corporation (APIIC) and Vittal Innovation City (VIC).
- Abutting NH7, AP-ADE Park is a 264 acres “Innovation led Manufacturing Cluster” focused on Aerospace, Defence & Electronics. Located in the designated Aerospace & Defence Zone identified by the Government of Andhra Pradesh, it is at an hour's drive from Bangalore International Airport.
- AP-ADE Park has a ‘Design to Manufacturing’ approach that is unique from the other manufacturing parks built for the sole purpose of manufacturing or providing land with basic infrastructure.
- It provides an advantage of its proximity to Bangalore – the Silicon Valley of India, home to the largest skilled workforce in Aerospace, Defence and Electronics.
- AP-ADE Park offers:
- Best-In-Class Infrastructure To Support A Healthy Socio-Economic Development
- Effective Collaboration Between Various Stakeholders
- Manpower Development Through Effective Training
- End-To-End Capability from Design to Manufacturing to Foster A Robust Innovation Eco-System.